Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am on my way!!!!!



Well, I leave tomorrow for Georgia with my aunt who lives in Tennesee and has graciously offered to drive me to Amicola Falls. Can't wait to get started on this journey and be out there.



This is my tattoo - a christmas gift from my daughter. (She did not think that I would actually follow through - now she knows!) I hope the list contines to include the Pacific Crest (PCT), Contintental Divide (CDT), International AT (IAT), Long Trail (LT), and more if time allows. Hopefully this tattoo will grow in size to reach the nether parts. Oh yeah, this in on my shoulder.


Throughhikers are not generally know by their name but their trail name. Just so everyone knows I am Mother Nature's Daughter (MND). This name was given to me about 20 years ago by a very good friend.

5 comments:

  1. Have a safe journey. I miss you already

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you put a pic of this on here. Mom is dying to see it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Priceless also also MOTHER NATURE'S DAUGHTER!
    Go Donna!
    :) jacquie

    ReplyDelete