Friday, March 27, 2009

How to reach Mom...

There was recently a question asked of how can any of you reach Mom to send a note or words of encouragement. I have thought about it and have come up with a few options, so here it goes...

1) if you have her yahoo email account you can certainly send her an email to that address. If you do not have the address contact me, Allison, or Meme and we can provide it to you. This site is public so I really don't think I should post it here.

2) I am going to create a post called "Mom these are notes for you". You all are more than welcome to comment there as she will be reading the blog every time she makes it into town (hopefully). Next time should be 3 weeks from now.

3) All of you are more than welcome to send me any hard copy items that you want to get to her and I will send them in the next drop box. Please keep in mind that she is either going to have to carry everything that is sent to her on her back or she will be sending it back to me in the return box.

At this point I feel like option 2 is most feasible and encourage everyone to comment away. I am open to additional suggestions if anybody has one.

No comments:

Post a Comment