Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Making this real


I have talked about this forever and I do believe that others did not believe I would actually do it. So I had to make it real for them as much as for myself. So gave up the apartment in January. My thanks go out to my landlords as they graciously let me leave early. I am finding that it takes a village of people to support you when you take on the adventure of a lifetime.




Shelly and Dan have graciously shared their home with me. This is what I call my pool table loft, I love it. But it is in the unheated basement and my zero degree bag is getting a workout for sure. To my Navy kids, Shelly and Dan said if you get the opportunity to come home, you too can use the Loft!
Tomorrow is step two - quitting the job, oh my! Why quit you might ask? I did ask for a leave but the employer decided they could not support my quest. That really hurt but all I could do is ask. They have every right to make the decision they did. Oh well.
Will let everyone know how it goes.
Well - it is done. It would seem the employer was hoping for this and are extremely pleased their plan worked. I am sad but will get over it at some point.
Oh well time to move on....

1 comment:

  1. Hey LADYYYYYYY. This is great and soon I am coming to get ya and bring you to the south. Bring that sleeping bag for sure as the mountains, even in the south will be very cold. However the spring flowers are up and the days are warm. I HOPE!

    ReplyDelete