Monday, September 7, 2009

The Last Food Box

Well everyone I just finished packing the very last food box. It feels unreal and a little sad too, this whole adventure has been fun for everyone and it is soon to end. She expects to finish in about 2 weeks. I am so excited for her and proud. I know that she will be making entries herself when she gets done to share stories and pictures, so stayed tuned. Since this maybe my last entry I wanted to say Thank You to everyone who found it in their heart (& pocket) a donation for Mom's fundraising efforts for the MS Society.

3 comments:

  1. I finished the trail today. Sorry we couldn't meet up again on the trail. There's always Holyoke. Safe travels to the end. Go Nature!

    K Bar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature, Bronco just checking in. let me know where you are. Ned the Fed has gone home to a knee injury. water boy still going but moving slowly. I just came back from hiking 40 miles in PA I still have 50 to go. Will do the other 50 after the Gathering in Oct. Can you make the Gathering or are you still going to hike the long trail? want to hike the long trail next year with me? keep in touch BRONCO

    ReplyDelete