Monday, September 28, 2009

End of the trail??

Hello all - I am sure that you are all asking yourselves, is she done? is this out of her system now? The short answer is NO. I am off to finish the Long Trail in Vermont. I am leaving this week and will return once I have reached Killington, Vermont from the Canadian border. It is only 170 miles so I don't expect that it will take me too long to finish and then I can look forward to more substantial goals like the PCT (2650 miles), CDT (3100 miles), or the IAT (1400 miles). I will write again when I return from the LT.

5 comments:

  1. You go lady and enjoy every second .
    Love, Meme

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats nature....i knew you'd do it!!!

    spoon man

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna...We are now taking bets on whether or not you will ever come back to civilization! Good luck on the long trail...hope you don't hit too much snow! ...Alison

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Nature. We are anxiously awaiting updates.
    Jill Byrd, The Raffle Queen of Crimora Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shelley, I hope you are monitoring the blog comments. I am trying to reach your mom TODAY (December 14). Please have her call me at work. 538-3143 Alison

    ReplyDelete