Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Returning

Well, I am returning to the trail tomorrow thanks to Meme and Mark as they are driving me north to Bland, VA. I heard from K-Bar today that she and my friends are in Daleville, VA. I wish I was with them and am hopeful that I can catch up to them at some point. I don't think Kathadin will be the same without my partner. They need to slow down and I need to run! Not!

I have enjoyed my time with Meme very much and she has made sure that I am well fed and rested. I am not even sure today if my clothes will fit anymore. She makes the best popcorn ever and we have it every night.

I am very happy to be returning and can't wait to get back out there. I will stay in touch and let everyone know how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. The family of MND would like to Thank all those that helped her when she needed a helping hand with her injury. Just to name a few, Radar,Cloudbuster, Soundtrack, Crazy Horse, The staff at the Church and the hospital. She is back on trail and doing great. It means a lot to her family that others were there, when we could not be.
    YOU GO LADY.... See Ya in Waynesboro soon.
    Meme

    ReplyDelete